Manage the biggest attack surface of all:
You're the cyber hero in your organization. Make the most of that!
In this fast-paced webinar, we’ll show you how
to effectively engage employees year-round
without requiring a major time commitment or more staff.
• Measuring employee engagement
• Employees' top questions
• How employees consume digital content
• The power of a headline in cutting your cyber risk
• Chick-fil-A’s lesson for changing culture
• How fraudsters trick smart people
• How to position your cyber team as the heroes
• Five proven ways to engage employees in cybersecurity
Richard Warner is CEO of Aware Force, a digital strategy company that uses innovative methods to engage employees in cybersecurity. Aware Force reaches more than 250,000 employees a month at companies, local governments, and non-profits.
For 15 years, Richard facilitated more than 100 cybersecurity summits nationwide attended by thousands of CISOs. He covered business and consumer news for FOX and PBS television stations, delivered a nationally syndicated business commentary that aired on over 200 radio stations, and founded a web marketing and tech firm that served AT&T, FOX, Ingersoll-Rand, the Georgia Lottery, and many other organizations with high-traffic websites for 25 years.
He understands the cybersecurity challenges organizations face and how to generate interactive content that employees will remember.